YOU can make a difference today!
"All kids need is a little help, a little hope and someone to believe in them."
- Earvin "Magic" Johnson
There are many ways you can help make mentoring strong in Sonoma:
- Make a Financial Contribution (tax deductible) NOW!
- Include us in your Estate Planning: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support our Scholarship Endowment Fund and our Empowerment Fund
- Make a Donation of Stock or Real Estate. Call us for more information: 707-938-1990
- Become a Mentor for an at-risk child in Sonoma.
The Sonoma Valley Mentoring Alliance is funded by private donations, grants and special events. SVMA does not receive any state or federal funding.We are very grateful to the community of Sonoma for sustaining and growing this program over the past 15 years. Mentoring is a proven and cost effective way to help at-risk students find a safe and inspired path to a better future.
Be a part of the solution. Support Mentoring!
The SVMA is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization: (Tax ID #: 68-0429128)
Donations are tax deductible, and may be sent by mail as well.
Please make checks payable to:
Sonoma Valley Mentoring Alliance (SVMA)
P.O. Box 721
Sonoma, CA 95476